Neighbourhood Assist- Drop in Program
Note: days have changed to 2nd Thursday’s monthly, no booking required
Bendigo council are again providing free immunisation sessions at Bendigo Neighbourhood Hub on:
- January 11th 9.30-11am - February 8th 9.30-11am
- March 8th 9.30-11am - April 12th 9.30-11am
- May 10th 9.30-11am - June 14th 9.30-11am
- July 12th 9.30-11am - August 9th 9.30-11am
- September 13th 9.30-11am - October 11th 9.30-11am
- November 8th 9.30am-11am - December 13th 9.30-11am
For enquires about City of Greater Bendigo immunisations please contact the council on 5434-6000 or www.bendigo.vic.gov.au/Service...
One-On-One Computer Help
Please note that this is not structured computer training, just a helping hand with small things, like setting up an email account; typing a letter, or getting a few pointers to using your new Ipad.
This year, appointments will start in August, and go till October. Please call the house (544-2515) to make an appointment.